Fairfax & Favor
Introducing your sassy new summer slip-on. Fairfax & Favor's first ever mule, the Tuddenham, has all the hallmarks of their laidback loafers – sensational suede, smart stitching, shiny gold bit hardware – in a game-changing new silhouette that’ll have you sauntering through summer in style. Made to match the much-loved Fitzwilliam bag, they’ll go with anything and everything. Slip them on with a maxi dress for evening elegance in Santorini or Saint Tropez, or keep them by the back door ready to style up every outfit, all summer long.
- Gold shield hardware: unmistakably Fairfax & Favor
- Shiny gold bit detailing: gold hardware ups the luxe factor
- Contrast ecru stitching: craftsmanship in every detail
- Crafted from suede with leather piping: made with the finest materials
- Classic almond toe shape: the traditional loafer look
- Leather/rubber composite sole: for durability and comfort